Karma Organic is proud to present our organic nail polishes, which are free of toxins and healthy for your body and for the Earth. Our nail polish contains no TPHP, DBP, formaldehyde, or toluene. This makes them safe for everyone, including pregnant women, cancer patients, and others with compromised immune systems, allergy sufferers, and kids of all ages. Our nail polish has no harsh odor and contains no chemicals to be absorbed into your body. Our packaging is also environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable, as well as being cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Our nail polishes are not only safe and healthy, they're durable and beautiful! Karma Organic nail polishes are chip-resistant and non-yellowing, and available in over 100 colors including matte, glossy, and glow-in-the-dark finishes. You're sure to find a favorite color to match any outfit and mood. Please enjoy!
Our Nail Polish Ingredients:
• Butyl Acetate - organic compound used as a solvent in the production of lacquers
• Ethyl Acetate - organic compound; colorless liquid used as a solvent in flavorings and perfumes
• Nitrocellulose - a fiber used for viscosity
• Isopropyl Alcohol - dissolves nitrocellulose
• Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/ Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer - soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone
• Titanium Dioxide - the naturally occurring oxide of titanium, mined from the earth
• Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide - a salt used in making blue pigments
• Mica - made from sand
• Iron Oxides - a principle ingredient in pigments ranging from yellow through red, and from purple through black
• Tin Oxides - a polishing agent
• May Also Contain: Acetyl Tributyl, Stearalkonium Hectorite or Citric Acid
Enjoy the toxin-free, guilt-free beauty of Karma Organic nail polish. Made in the USA.