Karma Organic welcomes you to try our organic nail polish! Our nail polishes are free of TPHP and contain no toluene, formaldehyde or DBP, making them safe for pregnant women, kids of all ages, cancer patients, and allergy sufferers. We use no harmful chemicals that remain in your body, unlike typical nail polish, and Karma Organic nail polish does not have a harsh odor like most polishes.
Our nail polish is available in over 100 colors, including matte, glossy, and glow-in-the-dark shades. You're sure to find the perfect color to complement any outfit or mood. Plus, our polishes are chip-resistant, durable, and non-yellowing.
We believe in the preservation of the beauty of the natural world and our products are cruelty-free, never tested on animals. Our eco-friendly packaging is 100% recyclable.
Toxic chemicals from nail polish have been found in women's bodies hours after a manicure or pedicure. You can read up on the study here. Karma Organic nail polish contains none of these toxins, ensuring our products are healthy for both you and the environment.
Our Nail Polish Ingredients:
• Butyl Acetate - organic compound used as a solvent in the production of lacquers
• Ethyl Acetate - organic compound; colorless liquid used as a solvent in flavorings and perfumes
• Nitrocellulose - a fiber used for viscosity
• Isopropyl Alcohol - dissolves nitrocellulose
• Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/ Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer - soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone
• Titanium Dioxide - the naturally occurring oxide of titanium, mined from the earth
• Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide - a salt used in making blue pigments
• Mica - made from sand
• Iron Oxides - a principle ingredient in pigments ranging from yellow through red, and from purple through black
• Tin Oxides - a polishing agent
• May Also Contain: Acetyl Tributyl, Stearalkonium Hectorite or Citric Acid
Enjoy the toxin-free, guilt-free beauty of Karma Organic nail polish. Made in the USA.